vendredi 4 novembre 2011

Dinner party

Hello world.

In October, it was my birthday, so I organized a dinner party for my friends. Even though I still live in my parents' house, and that it is not the prettiest one, I tried to make it warm and cute for the event. I took some pictures of what I did so I could remember later. Here it goes:

The entrée


 The table setting


My outfit

Products' sources: Dress, Earrings, Shoes, Tights, Lipstick

The outfit looked like this, but of course I did not use Oscar de la Renta earrings, neither Chanel lipstick nor Armani tights. But it did look like this. The belt, you may want to know, was a piece of black fabric I used.

I hope you enjoyed my post! How do you prepare for dinner parties? Do you wear fancy clothes or just put on something relaxed? Tell me in the comments!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire