dimanche 6 novembre 2011

My favorite things about traveling (Part 1)

Hello world.

One of my great passion in life is traveling. People have many reasons for why they love going on a trip, but here are my 5 greatest things I love about traveling.

1: Food.

No matter where, no matter what, food is a big deal in my life, and it kinda takes a bigger meaning when I travel. That is because what you eat is sometimes new, not like at home and with many discoveries. Gosh, I love it. And when I rolled in my travel pictures, I just noticed how much food pictures I took. Here are some discoveries I did during my trips (some I already knew but were differently made in other countries).

Brazil
The amazing sweetness buffets at each party...

Coconut!!!

Tropical sandwish (more the presentation than the sandwish)

Paris
Pizza (my great great love)

Famous cheeses

Take-out crêpe!

Belgium
Gauffres...hmmmm

Best sandwish I ever ate!

Chocolate, of course

Germany/Poland
Famous German Brötchen =)

This Polish vegeterian delight

Polish Cheeses

Croatia
(Personal favorite)
Vegeterian pasta

Many many fruits

Bruschetta

Venice
Pastas

Enormous pizzas

Gelato

I hope you enjoyed the delicious pictures! What food did you discover when you traveled? Write in the comments =)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire